Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 143

Thread: Art Corner

  1. #91
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    very cute countess d!!...i like the coloring job...my arm hurts thinkng about having to color all that background ^_^

  2. #92
    Inactive Member Countess D's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hehe...thanks. It wasn't *that* tiring to paint. Maybe because I cheated a lil' while painting it forums . Anyway...I'm a very lazy person and that's why I almost never paint my works and when I do, I REALLY take my time painting them ^^;;;

  3. #93
    Inactive Member KageNoShinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Err... I have a lot of things to show... but I don't know where to begin... Maybe I'll just put a link to my gallery?

    http://yumeminouta.deviantart.com/gallery/

  4. #94
    Inactive Member Countess D's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's a good way to start [img]tongue.gif[/img] I'll make sure to check it out later, cause I need to get some sleep before the sun rises [img]cool.gif[/img] . Geez! sometimes I think I might be a vampire [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] sleeping on day time and being awake all night [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #95
    Inactive Member KageNoShinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm a vampire too... I don't know why I stay up all the time, and it's really unhealthy. My friends always tell me to go to sleep, but I never listen. LoL

  6. #96
    Inactive Member Countess D's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Well in my case it's because I find nights to be more private and relaxing. With everyone asleep, no one bothers me and technically the haouse is mine, and heck! what am I still doing here?

  7. #97
    Inactive Member KageNoShinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm still up and looking at my deviantART account... I made lots of friends, and got some new favorites... Hehe... Anyone want to join me!??

  8. #98
    Inactive Member tiringil's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2003
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/4962883/
    Lawr, Ludwig and Cain all in that piece.
    *hides*

  9. #99
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm a night person too ^^ ever got out totaly alone in themiddle of the night? I just have this feeling of having the whole street to myself and the lampadaire's light only for me and it's such a great mood-booster lol I'm ranting ^^

    great poeple on deviantart, met some a bit mean too tho, more great people on this board ^^ Kage: your Yume? couldn't you chhose a name closer to the one you have here? lol, I didn't recognise you, sorry for asking for your dev account in the last tread then XD (<-- too lazy to go edit it)

  10. #100
    Inactive Member Rosethorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 17th, 2004
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Howdie! >>; I loved all the works on this thread, so I thought I'd post my own :x I only have one Yami No Matsuei fanart at the moment ^^; But I plan on making more!

    Tsuzuki Asato! <D

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •